Within the Continental US
The BendPak 15,000 lb 2-Post Super Duty Clearfloor Lift - XPR-15CL has the capacity to lift your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-15CL is a 15,000-lb. maximum capacity, close-top model lift with full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower lift pads that clutch standard passenger automobiles. These lifts feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
This clearfloor model provides unobstructed floor space so techs can easily move tool boxes and equipment underneath a lifted vehicle. The 16 individual UHMW load bearings are maintenance-free. Single-piece columns provide extra strength under heavy loads. The hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass.
The XPR-15CL includes a 16-piece adapter set and truck/van adapters. These lifts fit in shops with ceilings higher than 14', and won't crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle.
Key Features of the BendPak 15,000 lb 2-Post Super Duty Clearfloor Lift - XPR-15CL:
- Replaces Bendpak XPR-15C 2-post Lifts
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Taller column height provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Two-stage telescoping front and rear arms
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 6" diameter machined steel cable sheaves reduces cable fatigue
- Includes: 8-piece truck and van adapter set, Frame cradle pads & round rubber contact pads
- ALI certified
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Lifting capacity*: 15,000 lbs.
- Overall height: 170"
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155"
- Width (outside of columns): 144"
- Floor to overhead switch: 165"
- Inside columns: 120"
- Front arm min reach: 39"
- Front arm max reach: 60"
- Rear arm min reach: 39"
- Rear arm max reach: 60"
- Min pad height: 5"
- Rise: 69"
- Lift height max (pad only): 74"
- Lift height max (5" adapter): 79" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,750 lbs.
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight.
Next Day Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.