FREE Shipping* in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs before order is processed.
BendPak's "HD-Series" four-post alignment lifts are engineered to meet the demands of even the toughest professionals. Designed into every "HD-Series" lift are key features that make them the absolute best you can buy, a long list of features that improve safety, durability and productivity. These commercial-grade lifts are second to none and have become benchmarks throughout the world for quality and dependability.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- Heavy-duty turn plates and integrated rear slip-plates included
- Multi-position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "anti-sway" slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves combined with 1-1/4" sheave axles are fully enclosed minimizing pinch points
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Power unit can be located at the front or rear of the lift
- Independent "back-up" slack-cable safety latches.
- Optional 7000 pound capacity rolling jacks available
- Lifting Capacity* 14,000 lbs. / 6350 Kg.
- Overall width 126" / 3200 mm.
- Outside length 205" / 5207 mm.
- Overall length 235" / 5969mm.
- Height of columns 88" / 2235 mm.
- Min. Runway height 9-1/4" / 235 mm.
- Max. Rise 70" / 1778 mm.
- Max. Lifting height 79-1/4" / 2013 mm.
- Width between columns 116" / 2946 mm.
- Runway width 20" / 508 mm.
- Width between runways(*) 37" - 49" / 940 mm. – 1245 mm.
- Length of runways 198" / 5029 mm.
- Min. 4-Wheel Alignment(**) 72" / 1828 mm.
- Max. 4-Wheel Alignment(**) 135" / 3428 mm.
- Min. 2-Wheel Alignment(**) 174" / 4420 mm.
- Locking positions 13
- Lock spacing every 4" / 102 mm.
- Lifting time 65 Seconds
- Standard motor (***) 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks.
** May vary depending on wheel size.
*** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
- Dimensions - 204" x 22" x 40" / 5182 mm. x 559 mm. x 1016 mm.
- Shipping Weight - 2105 lbs. / 955 kg.
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day and Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.