FREE Shipping* in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The Bendpak 10,000 Lb. Low-Pro Arms, Dual-Width, Asymmetric, Screw Pad Two-Post Lift - XPR-10AS-LP is an asymmetric two-post lift that features the exclusive Low-Pro arms to accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 12', and it won't crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle.
The XPR-10AS-LP lifts feature low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms. The single piece columns are rotated 30º inward for extra clearance to open car doors while you are working. It is a clearfloor model that keeps your floor space clear wile a vehicle is raised. All load bearings are maintenance-free.
Double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear resistant polyurethane pads help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of 63mm stacking adapters are included as standard accessories.
Key features of the Bendpak 10,000 Lb. Low-Pro Arms, Dual-Width, Asymmetric, Screw Pad Two-Post Lift - XPR-10AS-LP:
- Replaces Bendpak XPR-10A-LP Two-Post Lifts
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configurationandnbsp;
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricatingandnbsp;dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Lifting Capacity*: 10,000 Lbs. / 4,536 kg.
- Height Overall: 145"andnbsp;
- Width Overall: (NARROW): 137"andnbsp;
- Width Overall: (WIDE): 145"andnbsp;
- Width Outside of Columns: (NARROW): 133"
- Width Outside of Columns: (WIDE): 141"andnbsp;
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 141"andnbsp;
- Inside Columns: (NARROW): 104"
- Inside Columns: (WIDE): 112"
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 23-1/2"
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 38-1/2"
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 34-1/2"
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 54-1/2"
- Min. Pad Height: 4.25" - 6-3/4"
- Rise: 69"andnbsp;
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 73" - 75"
- Max Lift Height (3" Adapter): 75.5" - 77.5"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: (NARROW): 94"andnbsp;
- Drive-Thru Clearance: (WIDE): 102"
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2"andnbsp;
- Motor (**): 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,500 Lbs.
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day and Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.