100% Thermal Efficient, Direct-Fired Make-up Air System
For Ventilation, Heating and Curing inPaint Booths and Finishing Areas
- Helps reduce cycle time and increase productivity with advanced SPRAY-CURETM technology
- Helps reduce energy costs due to 100% thermal efficiency
- Can facilitate improved operation and paint job quality through pressurization
- Sized and designed according to the exhaust rate requirements of the paint booth or finishing facility
- SPRAY-CURETM units help enhance the performance of the exhaust and filtering system, using 100% outdoor air with a fixed discharge air volume, which provides tempered air during spray operations
- During cure mode, airflow is reduced to 50% to provide needed curing temperatures and maximum efficiency
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, galvanized steel construction with OPTIONAL white paint finish
- Includes the deluxe digital control panel
- Heaters are listed to ANSI Z83.25/CSA 3.19 direct gas-fired process air heaters
- Heater connection duct is NOT INCLUDED
- Voltage: 230V
- Phase: 3
- Output (MBH*): * 1MBH = 1,000 Btu/h
- NG: 1663 MBH
- LPG: 1361 MBH
- CFM: 14,000
- Motor HP @ 1" ESP: 10 hp
- Configuration: Vertical w/ 53" legs
- Location: Outdoors
Digital Control Panel Features:
This control system incorporates ON/OFF switches and indicator lights for fan, burner and booth lights; SPRAY-CURE™ mode selector switch and indicator light; tow discharge temperature selection dials (60°F-90°F and 80°F-180°F) with digital display; adjustable timers for PURGE and CURE cycle; adjustable cool down timer; adjustable speed controls for exhaust fan in spray and cure mode; booth pressure gauge and cure interlock relay. Optional items include burner lockout and check filter indicator light and remote reset push button.
FAN / BURNER / BOOTH LIGHT ON - SPRAY mode:
Heater operates continuously, supplying make-up air. Burner modulates maintaining a constant discharge temperature (60°F-90°F). Spray speed pot adjusts booth pressure.
SPRAY-CURE™ Selector Switched to CURE mode:
- PURGE timer (adjustable) is energized.
- CURE timer (adjustable) is energized.
- BOOTH LIGHTS turn OFF. Temperature control switches to CURE selector (80°F-180°F). Burner modulates maintaining a constant discharge temperature. Cure speed pot adjusts booth pressure. COOL down timer (preset) is energized.
- BOOTH LIGHTS turn ON. Temperature control switches to SPRAY selector (60°F-90°F). Burner modulates maintaining a constant discharge temperature. Spray speed pot adjusts booth pressure. Heater turns off.
Blueprint for B-1000
Lease to Own, monthly payments as low as $393.45
Click here for a Lease Application
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery.