Pickle forks are used to remove ball joints, tie rods, pitman arm, and other linkages
- Durable, solid construction
- 5 Pickle fork sizes
- One piece design ensures durability, rigidity, and complete transfer of hammering forces
- These sizes to fit most automotive applications:
- Open Size - 11/16", 15/16", 1-1/16", 1-7/16", and 1-5/8"
- Depth - 2-3/4" (69.8mm), 3" (76.2mm), 2-7/8" (73mm), 2-3/8" (63.5mm), and 3-1/8" (79.3mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts) which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Ethylene glycol (ingested)which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.