- 2000 ft-lb Maximum Torque
- Provides 2500 ft-lb loosening torque
- Two jaw clutch provides unparalleled torque output and increases the life of the hammer beyond other impact mechanisms
- The two jaw clutch does not waste energy; this combined with the precision air motor dramatically reduces air consumption over other 1" impact wrenches to 24.5 CFM free running and 6.1 average
- Designed for fleet and off road vehicle service and steel erection
- Steel hammer case and heavy duty cast housing handle provide ultimate reliability
- Free Speed: 4200 RPM
- Bolt Capacity: 1-1/4 "
- Square Drive: 1 "
- Impacts per Minute: 1200
- Max Torque: 2000 ft-lbs
- Air Consumption: 6.1 CFM
- Hose Size: 1/2 "
- Air Inlet: 1/2" NPT
- Length: 11 "
- Weight: 24.0 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.