3M Scotchblok Masking Paper provides excellent resistance to paint solvents, urethanes, base coats and clear coats. Has a polycoated backing to prevent solvent bleed-through. Offers the best penetration resistance from all solvents used in automotive aftermarket repairs and refinishing.
3M Scotchblok Masking Paper is tightly bonded, specially coated and manufactured specifically for automotive aftermarket applications. This superior masking paper offers the ultimate penetration resistance from all solvents used in todays gelcoat and paint systems. The bonded formulation reduces contamination of freshly painted and varnished surfaces with paper fibers. Excellent conformability means it attaches easily to a range of shapes.
- Holds up well under wet sanding conditions
- Wthstands bake cycles up to 225 degrees F (107 degrees C) for up to 30 minutes
- Distinctive gold color for easy identification
- Protects against dust contamination from paper fibers
- Provides excellent conformability
Available in 6", 12", 18" or 36" widths