Corrosion Resistant Formula
This coating does not contain a UV screener and should not beused on top surfaces exposed to direct sunlight unless it is top coated with anappropriate paint. May be applied to clean, dry bare metal, contains corrosioninhibiting chemistry.
- 3M Paintable Rubberized Undercoating is a fast-drying, flexible, durable undercoating that can be painted with standard refinish paint systems to match any OEM color desired
- Paintable undercoating pouch uses 3M's pressurized Accuspray System to quickly deliver undercoating onto panels
- The precise delivery of undercoating allows product to be sprayed at virtually any angle so OEM textured finishes can be easily matched
- Because the spray gun is so accurate, less masking is required and overspray is reduced, pratically eliminating the solvent use needed for clean up
- 5.5 fl. oz. pouch
- Container: 5.5 fl. oz. (163 mL) Poly/Foil Pouch
- Base: Rubber Copolymer
- Density: 7.15 lb./Gallon (.86 g/mL)
- Color: Black
- Consistency: Thick Liquid
- Viscosity: 4,500 - 7,000 cps
- Solvent: Toluene, VM&P Naptha
- Service Temperature: -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C)
- Paint Time:
- 1 - 2 medium Coats @ 75°F (24°C) 30 - 60 minutes
- 2 - 3 medium heavy Coats @ 75°F (24°C) 120 - 150 minutes
- Coverage: 1 coat 50% overlap 15 sq. ft. (1.4 sq. meter)
DO NOT solvent wipe this product prior to paint application.
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Shipping not available to the following states: AK, HI, MD and UT. Next Day or 2nd Day, International delivery not available.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warning.ca.gov.