The 3M Overspray Protective Sheeting is a high density, clear, tear-resistant translucent film that masks as well as protects your vehicle from paint overspray. The specially designed polyethylene film, HDPE, is designed for high-performance critical edge masking and also to protect your vehicle from paint overspray. The sheet comes in a 0.4mil thickness and serves as a clear, durable and tear-resistant covering. The sheeting is best used with Masker PN 06780.
The sheeting has the property to cling to the vehicle and comes with a center printing for better alignment. The product comes to you in three widths and is cut-to-length, which makes it ideal for almost all car types. The protective sheeting is easy to handle by a single person. The sheeting minimizes waste and eliminates the need for masking paper.
Key Features of the 3M Overspray Protective Sheeting:
- Critical edge masking to protect your vehicle from paint overspray
- The polyethylene sheeting is made out of high-density paintable material
- Comes with tear-resistant, clear and translucent properties
- Designed for high-performance critical edge masking
- Comes with center printing for better alignment
- Eliminates the need for masking paper
- Easy to handle by a single person
- Thickness: .4 mil
- Width: 12ft, 16ft and 20ft
- Roll Size: 400ft and 250ft
- Temperature Use Range: up to 225°F