The 3M Heavy Drip-Chek Sealer Gray is a light gray colored sealer that applies easily and adheres well to properly prepared primer and paint. It shrinks during the curing process to provide a visual definition seam. It is perfect for applications like roof drip rails, coach joints and narrow automotive seams (all definition seams).
The 3M Heavy Drip-Chek Sealer Gray is a heavy-based sealer designed for use on vertical seams. It has a heavier bodied consistency and can be applied easily up to 1/8" bead. It resists gas and oil and adheres well to metal, paint, glass and rubber. This sealer weathers well and does not crack or deteriorate in sunlight.
Key Features of the 3M Heavy Drip-Chek Sealer Gray - 08531:
- Heavy-based sealer
- For use on vertical seams
- Heavier bodied consistency
- Does not crack or deteriorate in sunlight
- Excellent adhesion to metal, paints, glass, rubber
- Resists gas and oil
- Can be applied easily
- Container: 5 oz. tube
- Base: Nitrile Rubber
- Density: 8.1 lbs. per gallon
- Color: Light Gray
- Flash Point: 40°F
- Viscosity: approx 10,000 cp
- Solids Content: 33.18% by weight or volume
- Consistency: Thick Paste
- Solvent: Toluene
- Service Temperature: -20°F to 180°F
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warning.ca.gov.