Series 963 are highly retroreflective flexible microprismatic markings
that provide the visibility needed to oncoming motorists which results in improved safety.
- 2" x 50 yd Roll - 2" x 18" Cuts
- Alternating DOT red/ White
- 3M™ Flexible Prismatic Conspicuity Markings Series 963 are highly reflective and are pre-coated with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive for application to most clean, dry, wax-free, non-corroded, weather resistant surfaces.
- Easy-release liner
- Generally applied to the side and rear perimeter of vehicles in a continuous stripe
- Markings can be applied to flat surfaces (with and without rivets) and non-compound curved surfaces with a radius greater than 5 inches. For application to corrugated vehicles, apply the marking to the bottom and top rails or between corrugations if adequate flat surface is available.
Not recommended for use on: rusted or corroded metal, loose or chalking paint, irregular shaped framework, bolts, rivets larger than 1/2 inch high, support plates, corrugations, within 1/8 inch of door hinges, exterior posts, weld joints, the end of the vehicle surface, or within 3 inches of mandated lights, reflectors, or turn signals.