Try our 3 Bare-Metal Seam Sealer is a tough, flexible sealing material formulated for sealing bare metal joints, such as steel or aluminum, as well as primed or painted metal in collision repair. Two-part, self-mixing epoxy sealer can be easily caulked, tooled or brushed into seams and cures in as little as 15 minutes. A neutral beige color, it can even require less topcoat to match OEM appearance.
Superior Corrosion Protection
- For use on vertical or horizontal seams to match OEM sealers
- Non-sagging, non-flowing and excellent tooling
- Fast cure-through
- Can be applied directly over bare or primed metal
- Flexible over a wide range of temperatures
- No shrinkage, cracking or out gassing
- Paintable: 15 minutes
- Worktime: 8 minutes.
- No shrinkage or cracking.
- Service Temperature in °F -20° to 200°
- Provides a flexible seam sealer over a wide range of temperatures with no shrinking or cracking.
- Excellent two part sealer to duplicate OEM beads.
- 200 ml cartridge
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warning.ca.gov.