Great for spraying large areas such as trucks, vans & busses
Spray the exterior body of large vehicles such as vans, buses, and trucks with the 2 Quart Pressure Pot Spray Gun & Hose Kit. It comes with three nozzles: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm for the application of clearcoats, primers, and basecoat. The pressure regulator and gauge enable you to maintain accurate settings in your spray gun and hose. The hose is 5 feet long to promote quick and easy movement.
The internal mix air nozzle aids in atomization by mixing the fluid and air within the air nozzle. For both external and internal air nozzle operations, connect the hoses and fill the cup with paint or primer mixed as per the manufacturer's instructions on the label. Fasten the cover and close the air adjusting valve by turning it clockwise.
Next, set the air pressure. Turning the knob clockwise increases the pressure and counter-clockwise reduces the pressure. Open the air adjusting valve. With the trigger in a pulled back position, make fast spray strokes on a flat surface. When paint particles are finely divided, it results in even atomization.
Follow the cleaning instructions for your 2 Quart Pressure Pot Spray Gun & Hose Kit to prolong the life of your equipment and to keep it in a usable condition much longer.
Key Features of the 2 Quart Pressure Pot Spray Gun & Hose Kit:
- Used to spray large surface areas of trucks, buses, and vans
- Comes with pressure regulator and gauge for accuracy of settings
- 5 foot hose enables quick and convenient movement
- Includes 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.8mm nozzles for primers, clearcoats, and basecoats
- Nozzle Sizes: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm
- Cup Size: 2 Quart
- Average Air Consumption: 16 CFM
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4" NPT
- Fluid Inlet Thread: 3/8" NPT
- Net Weight with Cup: 6 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead and lead compounds a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.