The Zolatone Silver Gray is a refinish product that is easy to apply, has camouflaging ability, and substrate versatility. Click here for application information.
ZOLATONE 20 Series is the perfect OEM and refinish product that is ideally suited for application on:
- aluminum and fiberglass boat interiors
- truck beds and boxes
- interior compartments of fire trucks, ambulances, utility trucks, safety vehicles and armored cars
- industrial equipment
- aircraft or bus interiors and compartments
- light fixtures
- furniture and shelving
The product’s durable finish requires no special maintenance and can be washed and waxed just like paint; most soiled areas can be cleaned up easily. It also resists many common solvents. Its formulation allows for repairs and maintenance without specialized preparation. Just clean the damaged area with a wax and grease remover, re-prime if necessary, spray Zolatone, and dry. Once dry, Zolatone blends in and adheres to itself, leaving no visible repair marks.
Zolatone also resists everyday wear and tear caused by abrasion, scratching, and chipping. Zolatone Silver Gray offers unique and dependable coatings; its multi-colored, textured surface can camouflage dents, dings, sanding scratches, weld marks, and other defects in the metal.
Use the Quick Step Catalyst with Zolatone 20 to achieve enhanced water and chemical resistance, without giving up adhesion or impact resistance. It can improve the performance of the Zolatone 20 Series.
This product is a polychromatic modified nitrocellulose coating that is accented by fleck colors. This product provides a coating that is durable, flexible, and simple to maintain and repair. It is V.O.C. compliant and free of Isocyanate and lead, and does not require any special spray equipment. It comes ready to use and does not need reducing or thinning. It can be clear-coated and painted over.
- Apply using a pressure feed conventional spray gun or a pressure feed HVLP spray gun. Make sure that the fluid tip/needle measures at least 2.0-2.4mm.
- Depending on usage, substrate, particle size, color, and method of application, 1 gallon can cover up to 125-175 sq. ft.
- It takes 2 hours to dry to touch, at 70o F and 50% humidity. Leave for 5-7 days for complete cure.
- It can be force-dried at 140o F in as little as 30-60 minutes. Please allow 30 minutes flash time when using forced air or baking. It can be clear-coated after this time.
- Mix ratio for the Quick Step Catalyst for Zolatone 20 is 16:1.
Prep, Mixing & Application Instructions
This item can only ship by ground within
the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, &
International delivery not available.