Zolatone Onyx Black
The All-Purpose, Long Lasting, Multi-Use Durable Coating that looks GREAT!
ZOLATONE 20 Series is the perfect OEM and refinish product because of its great looks, camouflaging ability, ease of application, and substrate versatility. Zolatone 20 Series is ideally suited for applications on:
- aluminum and fiberglass boat interiors
- truck beds and boxes
- interior compartments on fire trucks, ambulances, utility trucks, safety vehicles and armored cards
- industrial equipment
- aircraft or bus interiors and compartments
- light fixtures
- furniture and shelving
Zolatone is a durable coating that resists wear from abrasion, scratching, and chipping in normal everyday use. Far tougher than regular paint, Zolatone offers you one of the most unique and dependable coatings available today!
Long after regular paint has faded, scratched, or chipped off, a Zolatone finish still looks great. Zolatone's multi-colored, textured surface provides a unique benefit by fooling the eye so that dents, dings, sanding scratches, weld marks, and other defects in the metal seem to disappear. Even the beaten-up beds of old work trucks can look terrific with Zolatone.
For enhanced water and chemical resistance, without sacrificing adhesion or impact resistance, our Quick Step Catalyst is designed for use with Zolatone 20 Series. The use of this catalyst is strongly suggested and is to be used if higher performance of Zolatone 20 Series multicolor is desired.ZOLATONE 20 Series is a polychromatic, modified nitrocellulose coating with a flat background color under accenting fleck colors. This coating system provides an unusual decorative and camouflaging effect that is also durable, flexible, and simple to maintain and repair when needed.
V.O.C. compliant, ISOCYANATE AND LEAD FREE. No special spray equipment is needed. Excellent adhesion and flexibility over properly primed surfaces. Ready to use, no reducing or thinning needed. Can be both clear coated and painted over.
- Apply with either a pressure feed conventional spray gun or a pressure feed HVLP spray gun. Fluid tip/needle must be a minimum of 2.0-2.4mm. A pressure spray system is required to insure proper atomization of this product
- 1 gallon covers up to 125-175 sq. ft./gal. depending on substrate, particle size, color, and application method
- Dry to touch - 2 hours air dry at 70 degrees F and 50% humidity
- Dry to light uses - overnight. Full cure achieved in 5 - 7 days
- Force dry - force dried at 140 degrees F in 30-60 min. Allow 30 min flash time if using forced air or baking. Can be clear coated after cooking
- Mix ratio for the Quick Step Catalyst for Zolatone 20 is 16:1
- Zolatone 20 Onyx Black
Click here for the MSDS sheets
Click here for the TDS sheet
Click here for the Truck Spatter TDS sheet
This item can only ship by ground within
the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought