Zolatone Clear Coat
The Zolatone Clear Coat is a very efficient, fast-drying clearcoat product that can provide an amazing finish. A beautiful paint job is not complete without a protective clearcoat, and this special product can provide a durable finish to all your hard work. This clearcoat can do wonders on jobs big and small, including small touch ups on individual panels to complete refinishing of automobiles or boats.
When used correctly, it can provide a durable, high glossy finish to keep your vehicles looking like new for many years to come. It is easy to use and you can apply it on metal, fiberglass, plastic, wood, and even ceramic tiles for a shiny finish. Just keep in mind that the basecoat should be dry before you apply the clearcoat, or else it may not be efficient.
Key Features of the Zolatone Clear Coat:
Mixing and Application:
- The clearcoat features 2.1 VOC medium solids and you can use it for excellent overall body and panel refinishing
- Easy to spray, fast drying formula that provides a durable, glossy finish
- Works well in both air and force-dry environments
- Economical and can be dust free in just 5 minutes
- Can be used for automotive, industrial, and marine projects
- Provides protection from the elements
- Can be used on ferrous metals, fiberglass, plastic, woods, and ceramic tiles
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
- Apply the basecoat according to the manufacturer’s instructions and allow appropriate flash time before applying the clearcoat; insufficient flash time could reduce the efficiency of the clearcoat
- Mixing ratio - 4:1 with medium hardener
- It is recommended to apply 2-3 medium wet coats at 40-50 psi or 6-10 psi when using High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) settings in the spray gun
- Allow 15-20 minute flash between coats
- Premium water-clear coating is compatible with Zolatone 20-Series and other acrylic and polyester color systems
- It can be applied as a 2.1 VOC coating for compliance
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Industrial Grade 2.1 Clear Coat - ZT-1200-G - Gallon
|Industrial Grade - 2.1 Med Activator -ZT-IA11-QT - 1 qt
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0870-1' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.