Zolatone 20 Series is a polychromatic, modified nitrocellulose coating with a flat background color under accenting fleck colors. This coating system provides an unusual decorative and camouflaging effect that is also durable, flexible, and simple to maintain and repair when needed.
- Features: Quick coverage, Excellent Adhesion, Variety of colors
- Advantages: Substrate Versatility, Extremely Durable, V.O.C. Compliant
- Benefits: No Special Maintenance, Saves Time and Money, Multi-Use Coating
Zolatone 20 Series is the perfect OEM and refinish product because of its great looks, camouflaging ability, ease of application, and substrate versatility. Zolatone 20 Series is ideally suited for applications on:
- Aluminum and fiberglass boat interiors
- Truck beds and boxes
- Interior compartments on fire trucks, ambulances, utility trucks, safety vehicles and armored cars
- Industrial equipment
- Aircraft or bus interiors and compartments
- Light fixtures
- Furniture and shelving
- Tech Specs
- Gallon Size
Mix Ratio: Ready to Spray or can be mixed 16:1 with ZT-9251-00C Quick Step Catalyst.
Weight: 8.38 lbs/gal
Dry to Touch: 2 hours air dry at 70°F and 50% humidity
Dry to Light Use: Overnight. Full cure achieved in 5-7 days.
Force Dry: at 140°F in 30-60 minutes. Allow 60 minutes air dry before baking. Can be clear-coated (optional) after cooling 1 hour at shop temperature 77°F.
V.O.C.: Coating less water – 680 grams/liter; 5.66 lbs/gal. Material with water – 483 grams/liter; 4.03 lbs/gal.
Apply Zolatone over properly prepped and primed surface. Select the proper primer/sealer base color for the Zolatone finish color. Use a pressure pot system with a conventional or HVLP spray gun with as fluid tip of .080-.090 inch or 2.0-2.4 mm. Apply Zolatone in a 2-step process. Sheer coat followed by Pattern coat.