Remove spot-welds with the Wivco Spot-Eze Pro, featuring an adjustable point. This tool has a 9mm or .350 inch cut diameter which is a universal size for spot welds that can be drilled. It has a simple construction and allows easier re-sharpening than a standard jobber type drill. The center starting is adjustable and replaceable and along with the guiding drill, it allows the main drill body to start quickly.
The drill helps Spot-Eze Pro remove the weld in the outermost panel only. This allows the tool to start and remove the weld in quickly. It does not require pre-drilling or pre-punching. Adept at removing spot welds at awkward angles, the Wivco Spot-Eze Pro is useful for auto body professionals who have to deal with the annoying problem of spot welds every day. It leaves a very tiny hole on the attachment panel that can later be used for plug welding.
Key Features of the Wivco Spot-Eze Pro:
- Simple and inexpensive tool for removing spot welds
- Simplifies and speeds up spot-weld removal on car bodies
- 9mm or .350 inch cut diameter
- Adjustable, replaceable center starting
- Guiding drill helps the main body start quickly and guides the tool in removing welds from outermost panel only
- No pre-punching required
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Eliminates spot welds on awkward angles
- Easy to re-sharpen
- Durable tool
- No walk-off
- Made in the USA