Wilton B.A.S.H® Mechanics Hammer Kit - 11111
The Wilton B.A.S.H® Mechanics Hammer Kit - 11111 are built with steel cores that prevent handle breakage during overstrikes; this feature is call the Unbreakable® Handle Technology. The heads feature Wilton's trademark hi-Vis green heads and are drop forged from 46 HRC steel. The heads also have a safety plate that secures the head to handle. The ergonomic handles have a vulcanized rubber coating for a non-slip grip while striking. This set includes one sledge hammer, one ball pein hammer and one cross pein hammer.
Key Features of the Wilton B.A.S.H® Mechanics Hammer Kit - 11111
- Handles are built with Unbreakable® Handle Technology. The steel core prevents breaking during overstrikes
- Trademark Green Head - Hi-Vis, drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications
- Safety Plate - Secures head to handle preventing head dislodging
- Ergonomic Handle - shaped and thickened for improved comfort and less vibration
- Vulcanized rubber handle provides a non-slip grip while striking
- Lanyard Holes in each hammer allow you to safely secure hammer to wrist or stationary object
- Lifetime Warranty
This Mechanics Set Includes:
- (1) 4 Lb Head, 12" B.A.S.H® Sledge Hammer
- (1) 32 Oz Head 14" B.A.S.H® Ball Pein Hammer
- (1) 2 Lb Head, 16" B.A.S.H® Cross Pein Hammer
- Head Material: Drop forged steel
- Face Diameter:
- Sledge & Ball Pein: 1-3/4"
- Cross Pein: 1-5/8"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought