Vise-Grip Locking Welding Clamp - 9R
The Vise-Grip Locking Welding Clamp is the original locking welding clamp. Use it in welding applications and it will also hold awkward shapes in the right place. It can clamp pipes, bars, or other metals for riveting and welding. The U-shaped jaws ensure better visibility and extra working space. What’s more, it is equipped to hold work in proper alignment. Turning the screw will adjust the pressure and work fit. It remains adjusted for use time and again. The Vise-Grip Locking Welding Clamp is nickel plated and features a micro-adjustment screw mechanism.
A distinct trigger release is designed to allow maximum locking force. This trigger releases carefully and quickly unlocks to prevent release by accident. Each Vise-Grip tool is warranted from defects in material and workmanship, ensuring the tool has a long life.
Key Features of the Vise-Grip Locking Welding Clamp:
- Made from premium grade, heat-treated alloy steel
- Tough and durable construction
- U-shaped jaws enhance visibility and provide more working space
- Suitable for welding applications and for holding awkward shapes in place
- Clamps with proper alignment
- Guarded release trigger unlocks quickly and prevents accidental release
- Size: 9" / 225 mm
- Throat Depth: 1-3/4" / 44 mm
- Jaw Capacity: 2-3/4" / 70 mm
- Jaw Depth: 1-5/8"
- Jaw Type: U-Shaped
- Locking Mechanism: equick
- Pliers Length: 9"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Nickel Plated
- Standards: Government Specifications GGG-W-00649
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought