Viking Tapping Arm, w/700 RPM Motor, 63" Arm - VT700
Price: $1,749.96or 3 payments of $583.32 details
Great for all general purpose tapping - Max Capacity: Steel: 5/16", A/uminum 3/8"
- Arm equipped with lubricated for life bearings at all swivel points and provides 'weightless' operation and permits the operator to bring the tap to the hole with ease
- Increased efficiency - Operator brings tap to the work utilizing the efficiency of bearings at all swivel points versus positioning a part under a spindle
- Ergonomically Correct - The operator benefits from improved ergonomics and proper tool handling. The design absorbs the tapping torque to reduce strain on the user's hand, wrist and arm.
- Increased Productivity - Tapping cycle starts at the correct speed and to direct to reverse at desired depth
- Maximum Quality - Tap holder floats in machine, allows the tap to precisely follow the hole without the influence of the spindle.
- Never Break a Tap Again - The tap holder with built-in clutch clicks when tap bottoms, hits interference or begins to dull.
- Type: Parallel arm
- RPM: 700
- CFM: 24
- Air Inlet: 3/8" BSPP
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Torque @ 90 PSI: 16
- Maximum Capacity (Aluminum): 3/8"
- Maximum Capacity (Steel): 5/16"
- Arm Reach (Inch): 63"
- Tooling Style: WES1
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought