The Vacufill Coolant Exchanger & Tester helps you test for leaks when under vacuum. This system effortlessly connects to all engine cooling systems. The unit has the capability to refill the system in seconds, and when doing so, removing airlocks. The Vacufill Coolant Exchanger & Tester features a 3-gal. coolant fill tank along with a 12- gal. waste coolant reservoir, making it simple for you to handle large vehicles.
Suitability to vehicle
The coolant exchanger and cooling system test machine work well for most vehicles fitted with expansion tanks, overflow tanks or overflow pipe-based systems. The Vacufill Coolant Exchanger is equipped with a variety of adapters that eliminate the need to cut or disconnect the vehicle hose.
Compressed air powers the Vacufill Coolant Exchanger, enabling a fast, efficient and low-cost operation. The built-in vacuum system checks the system for any potential leaks. Since the refilling system uses a vacuum, the entire process is completed in seconds and eliminates airlocks.
When should you check?
You can use this unit for annual anti-freeze checks and for an anti-freeze replacement, recommended every five to six years.
Key Features of the Vacufill Coolant Exchanger & Tester:
- Vacuum pressure gauge
- Labeled control valves
- Key chart with user guide valve settings
- Refill with new coolant or re-use evacuated coolant
- Water and anti-freeze easily pre-mixed to prescribed levels
- Use with supplied Acustrip to check coolant glycol content
- Top-mounted fill tank with scale label and filter
- Waste reservoir with scale sight glass and drain tap
- No mains electrics or moving parts
- 12v pump to empty waste tank
- Rubber connection adapters and universal cone
- Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Use with supplied refractometer to test the coolant performance
This product ships by truck