Uvex Clear Bionic Face Shield
Perform rugged jobs without a worry with the Uvex Clear Bionic Face Shield. This face shield is very lightweight and is adjustable for wearing comfortably all day long. It has a technologically-advanced design that withstands airborne debris, splash, and welding infrared radiation. Perfect for repair technicians to wear at work, the Bionic Face Shield features a clear lens.
The headgear is adjustable and tilts the visor nearer or farther from the face depending on user preference. This face shield has exceptional optics to promote visibility and an easily replaceable visor that sets in two positions. The face shield also features a headgear locking mechanism that provides a secure and comfortable fit. There is cell foam at the back of the headgear for wearing comfort. The Uvex Clear Bionic Face Shield also features a breathable, washable and removable headband.
Key Features of the Uvex Clear Bionic Face Shield:
- Adjustable headgear with visor that tilts nearer or farther from the face
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for wearing comfortably all day
- Better protection from airborne debris
- Exceptional optics and enhanced visibility
- Easily replaceable visor with a choice of two positions
- Secure visor attachment
- Compliant with ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards
- Lens Tint: Clear
- Lens Coating/Shade: Uncoated
- Suspension: Ratchet
- Black Body, Clear Polycarbonate Uncoated
|Uvex Bionic Face Shield - S8500
|Replacement Face Shield Visor (1) - S8550
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '2030-L' to data type int.