USC Pronto Kombi Spot Putty - 32046
Remove last minute minor imperfections from vehicle panels with the quick-fix formula of USC Pronto Kombi Spot Putty. This single component, super smooth putty works great on minor scratches, surface flaws and little pinholes. It is a ready to use formula and shows exceptional adhesion to treated metal, galvanized steel, aluminum, existing finishes and primers. This high solid formula offers good fill with exceptional sanding ability and reduced shrinkage.Suitable Substrates:
- Galvanized and other zinc-coated steel
- 1K and 2K Primers
- Aged, sanded OEM topcoats
- Surface Preparation: Rid the surface of contaminants using an effective grease and wax remover. Sand the surface and clean with grease and wax remover once again before leaving it to dry completely.
- Application: Apply 1 – 3 coats, with a flash time of 15 minutes between coats at a temperature of 72ºF.
- Finishing: It requires a drying time of 20 minutes at 72ºF and 10 minutes at 100ºF.
- Topcoating: Can be top coated with primer, sealer, basecoat, primer sealer, and single stage refinish coatings.
- Perfect for last minute repairs and little imperfections
- Low VOC formula makes it safe for use
- Single component formula
- High solids formula provides good sanding ability
- Easy to use and sand
- Fine consistency and spreads smooth
- Quick dry and minimal shrinkage
- Enhanced fill and performance
- Time saving and more consistent results
- Appearance: Olive Drab
- Mix Ratio: RTU
- V.O.C.: 3.31 lbs. /gal 396 g/l
- Pot Life: Tack free time 45 – 90 seconds (depending upon thickness & temperature)
- Solids: 75.3%
- Quantity: 5 oz. tube
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought