USC Magic Mask Professional Overspray Masking Liquid - 36135
Get foolproof protection from paint overspray with the professional quality USC Magic Mask Professional Overspray Masking Liquid. It shields against paint overspray from solvent-based coatings and paints as well as light overspray from waterborne paints and coats.
This solvent resistant liquid is safe for use on aftermarket paint, vinyl, plastic, rubber, chrome, fiberglass or any original equipment. This masking liquid catches dirt and loose dust to ensure neat paint jobs. You don’t need expensive car covers, plastic sheets, or wheel covers when you are armed with this useful liquid. What’s more, it can be applied on headlights, windshields, body panels, door grills, door jams, chassis, engine compartments and vinyl tops.
You do not need to prepare the surface before using the masking liquid. Only freshly waxed surfaces will require another coat. The liquid is ready to spray and uses spray equipment, preferably with stainless steel tip, fluid passages, and needle.
Key Features of the USC Magic Mask Professional Overspray Masking Liquid:Helps protect areas that you aren’t painting or curing Single application is enough to derive complete protection Captures dirt and dust for cleaner paint results Solvent resistant and safe for use on several substrates Endures baking Water based formula and VOC-free
- Spray Equipment: Stainless steel tip, needle, and fluid passages are suggested.
- Siphon Feed:
- Pressure Pot:
- .045 - .055 fluid tip
- 40 - 50 psi gun pressure
- 8 - 12 psi pot pressure
- Gravity Feed:
- 1.2 - 1.4mm fluid tip
- 35 – 40 psi at the gun
- HVLP: .035 - .050 fluid tip
- 4.5 – 5.0 psi at the air cap
- Dry Time: @77ºF / 25 ºC: 50% RH 20 – 25 minutes (medium coat with /5 - .7 mil dry film thickness)
- Multiple baking allowed.
- Maximum temperature: <160ºF / 71ºC
- Coverage: 350 – 400 sq ft/gal (at .5 - .7 ml dry film thickness)
- Viscosity: 50 +/- 25 cps
- Zahn #2 cup: 34 seconds
- pH: 7
- Flashpoint: >200ºF / 94ºC Seta Flash Closed Cup
- Weight: 8.6 +/- .25 lbs/gal
- Volume Solids: Approximately 10%
- VOC: 0 grams/liter
- Size: One gallon
- Color: Greenish Orange
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons: Excellent
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons: Excellent
- Esters: Excellent
- Ketones: Excellent
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought