USC Fuzion Lightweight Autobody Filler - 16000
The USC Fuzion Lightweight Autobody Filler is formulated with patent pending N-TEK technology for maximum adhesion to galvanized steel, aluminum, and all metals. It spreads smoothly and has excellent sanding and feather edging properties. It is tack-free, clog-free and has increased resistance to stains. It works well on substrates like steel, aluminum, fiberglass, body filler, wood, 2K primers, galvanized steel, SMC, zinc coated steel and aged, sanded OEM topcoats.
You can use the USC Fuzion Lightweight Autobody Filler for filling and repair of minor body work of up to ¼", such as dents, dings, rust, hail damage, and small holes. It delivers an easy to spread and easy to sand finish. It may be top-coated with Polyester, 2K urethane or 1K primer, and may also be intermixed with Pro-Glaze, Blaze-Glaze, Icing or thinned with Super Charger.
Key Features of the USC Fuzion Lightweight Autobody Filler:
- Spreads smoothly
- Formulated with patent-pending N-TEK technology for maximum adhesion
- Excellent sanding and feather edging
- Increased stain resistance
- Appearance: Light blue
- Maximum Recommended Thickness: ¼"
- Viscosity @ 77°F: 94,000 cps (Average)
- Gel Time @ 77°F: 3.0 - 5.0 minutes
- Shore “D” Hardness Values @ 24 hours: 50 - 55
- Sanding Time @ 77o F: 15-20 minutes
- Catalyst Required: Benzoyl Peroxide
- Catalyzation Ratio: 2% by weight
- Exotherm Temperature: 220ºF (Average)
- Tack Free Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- Maximum Heat: 200ºF for 30 minutes
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought