USC Feather-Rite Autobody Filler
The USC Feather-Rite Autobody Filler is a fast sanding, lightweight filler with excellent featheredge properties, making it USC's most popular white filler. It is extremely easy to spread and to work with, and its no-sag formula ensures smooth and creamy finishes.
The USC Feather-Rite Autobody Filler has a special polyester resin and microscopic glass beads formula, which produces superior, tack-free results. It is ideal for filling and repair of minor body work up to 1/4", such as small dents, hail damage, small holes and dings.
Key Features of the USC Feather-Rite Autobody Filler:
- Does not load up sandpaper
- Smooth and creamy results
- Excellent spreadability and workability
- Excellent featheredging properties
- No-sag formula
- Available in quart or gallon cans
- 1 container of filler
- 1 blue cream hardener
- Color: Off white
- Density: 8.45 lbs.
- Viscosity @ 77° F: 94,000 cps
- Gel Time @ 77° F: 3.0 - 5.0 minutes
- Shore “D” Hardness Values @ 24 hours: 50-55
- Sanding Time @ 77o F: 15-20 minutes
- Maximum Heat: 200ºF for 30 minutes
- Catalyst Required: Benzoyl Peroxide
- Catalyzation Ratio: 2% by weight
- Exotherm Temperature: 200ºF
- Tack Free Time: 10-15 minutes
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Quart Size - 21335||USC-21335||Price: $10.79||
|Gallon Size - 21330||USC-21330||Price: $21.79||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought