For Use With All-Metal Aluminum Filled Repair Compound
The USC All-Metal Reactor Liquid Hardener is a specially formulated liquid hardener that is best used with All-Metals aluminum-filled repair compound. It cures All-Metals specialty filler and forms a strong double bond. It acts fast and provides a permanent bond in a matter of minutes.
This liquid hardener creates a chemical reaction with metals and enables fast curing. Once mixed with the repair compound, it provides excellent adhesion to metals and prevents bleaching or bleed-through. It is perfect for use in metal leveling, mending, rust repair and over spot welds.
The USC All-Metal Reactor Liquid Hardener is a fine catalyst that provides rust proofing properties and gives smooth finishes. It helps to seal out moisture and can be used for welded seams, and rebuilding damaged body lines and steering wheels. It is tack-free and waterproof, and can be fine-sanded.
It can be drilled and tapped, and does not need much shaping or grinding. This hardener and filler mix is the preferred product for restoration work and classic car repair jobs. It saves tons of effort and time, and eases labor on your auto body repair jobs.
Key Features of the USC All-Metal Reactor Liquid Hardener:
- Cures All-Metal specialty filler
- Available in 2 different sizes: 0.5 oz and 2 oz.
- Forms a strong, durable bond
- Amber colored formula
- Flash Point: 180°F/ 82°C Seta Flash Closed Cup
- Appearance: Orange liquid
- Odor: Faint Ketone odor
- Specific Gravity: 1.17 @ 25°C
- Vapor Pressure (mmHG): N/D
- Boiling Point: Decomposes at temperatures above 131°F/55°C
- Vapor Density: Heavier than air
- Evaporation Rate (Ethyl Ether = 1): Slower than Ethyl Ether
- Volatiles By Weight: Negligible
- Solubility In Water: Insoluble
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.