Consider using the USC 40 Glamour Urethane Clearcoat on panels, multi-panels, and overall finishes. Being a premium quality coat, it offers the best performance, appearance, and durability. It radiates a high gloss finish that will look great for years.
Mix 4 parts clearcoat with 1 part activator to use this urethane clearcoat. Mix thoroughly and strain before using. To prepare the surface, it is essential to mask the vehicle to protect it from paint overspray. Apply the basecoat color to the repair area and leave it to dry as per the paint manufacturer’s recommendations. This versatile, high-performance formula is designed to render a deep and shiny finish. The USC 40 Glamour Urethane Clearcoat provides exceptional flow, UV resistance, and leveling along with impeccable sheen and DOI.
Key Features of the USC 40 Glamour Urethane Clearcoat:
- High-performance two-coat urethane clearcoat
- Gives a deep, glossy finish
- Exceptional flow and leveling
- UV resistant
- High sheen and DOI
- Pot Life: > 5 Hours (@ 78˚ F / 25.6˚ C)
- Gun Set Up: Conventional: 1.3mm – 1.5mm, HVLP: 1.3mm – 1.4mm
- Air Pressure: Conventional: 50 – 55 psi at the gun, HVLP: 8 – 10 psi at the cap
- Application: 2 medium wet coats
- Flash Time: 8 – 10 minutes in between coats (@ 72˚ F / 22˚ C)
- Dry Time to Buff: 18 – 24 hours (@ 72˚ F / 22˚ C)
- Bake: 30 minutes @ 140˚ F / 60˚ C)
- Excessive film build and cool temperatures will extend dry times.
- VOC: 4.2 lbs./gallon
- Theoretical Coverage: 610 sq. ft. @ 1.0 mil
- Weight Solids: 45.0%
- Volume Solids: 38.2%
- Recommended Dried Film Thickness: 2.0 mils
Click here for the technical data sheet
Click here for the msds sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.