Uni-Spotter Stinger Plus Kit features STUD EASE technology and is a powerful mid-range welder. The technology is helpful in holding the stud securely in the welder regardless of teh direction of the welder, even when pointed downwards.
What does the Uni-Spotter Stinger Plus Kit contain?
- 5590 Stinger Welder – The built-in overload relay of this 110-volt mid-range welder helps in preventing the transformer from overheating. This welder also features STUD EASE technology, exclusive to Uni-Spotter welders
- 1001 Flexpert Welding Studs – These studs are designed for easy welding and removal and are 2.2 mm copper coated studs. These studs are preferred for use with slide hammers
- 1002 Heavy Weight Studs – 2.6 mm copper coated
- 1007 Shrink Welding Tip – This welding tip is used when shrinking panels. The slightly convex design allows you to apply heat to panels without burning
- 1016 Deluxe Slide Hammer—Contains four jaw collet to grip the studs firmly. Ergonomically designed “T” handle for comfortable operation
- 1045 Eliminator Side by Side Adapter – Allows you to weld a series of studs close together
- 1003 Body Side Molding Rivets – OEM style rivets attach to body side molding clips. These rivets return repaired panels back to OEM quality
- 1004 Stud Welding Tip – This can be used with all studs up to 2.6 mm
- 1005 Molding Rivet Welding Tip—Specially designed to hold molding rivets (#1003) during welding
- 1095 Mini Pull’r – The locking system of this puller allows for better grip of the studs and is designed with today’s lightweight panels in mind
- 5529 Tool Box – Securely store and transport the components from the 5500 Stinger Plus kit