or 3 payments of $400.00 details
Regular Price: $1,269.99
On Sale For: $1,199.99
The Uni-Ram Blast-Vac helps you recover abrasives and debris with the help of a vacuum. It also returns the separated abrasive for recycling. The dust-free Blast-Vac enables you to protect your environment and preserves the surface. With the help of the Uni-Ram Blast Vac, you can now blast away rust, dirt, paint, and other unwanted deposits from the surface.
The Blast-Vac can be used with abrasive media that includes silica, glass beads, sand, metal shot, aluminum oxide and nut shells. The Blast-Vac works perfectly for making surfaces ready for refinishing jobs. Ideal for marine, automotive, and industrial refinishing, the filter system is equipped to segregate abrasive for reuse.
Key Features of the Uni-Ram Blast-Vac:
- Helps in reducing abrasive consumption by 92%
- Helps you work without the need for a breathing apparatus
- Reduces clean-up time
- Keeps your area of work free of debris
- Debris collects in a removable container
What does the Uni-Ram Blast-Vac include?
- 15-40 lbs. abrasive capacity
- 1000 W, 120 V
- CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 243-96
- Media Capacity (cu. ft.): 15–40 lbs.
- Hose (in. x ft.): 8 ft.
- Gun Included : Yes
- Nozzle Size (in.): 1/4
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 18" x 20" x 44"
- 8ft. vacuum hose
- Abrasive Feeder Hose
- Heavy-duty fan assembly
There are no comments for this product.