Uni-Ram 5-gallon Solvent Recycler With Auto Transfer - URS500EP2
or 3 payments of $1,300.00 details
Regular Price: $5,310.00
On Sale For: $3,899.99
Do you want to reduce the cost of buying virgin solvents? The Uni-Ram 5-gallon Solvent Recycler With Auto Transfer can add fresh recycled solvents right back to your solvent process and save you money. If you are paying to dispose of used solvents, then this equipment is just what you need to reduce this expense. This environment-friendly equipment not only provides clean solvents every day but also reduces your need to haul dirty solvents for disposal. It also reduces your need to purchase new solvent.
Features of the Uni-Ram 5-gallon Solvent Recycler With Auto Transfer - URS500EP2:
- 5.0 US Gal (20 L) tank capacity
- Speed: 5.0 US Gal in about 4 hours
- Solvent Transfer: Auto-transfer, In and Out
- Powered by heavy-duty diaphragm pump, the timer automatically transfers five gal of dirty solvent into the recycler tank, and a timer transfers clean solvent from the recycler. Includes 5 gal pail and transfer hoses.
- Unit complete with pressure regulator and filter, Recommended air pressure: 75-85 PSI
- 110/120V operation, 1500W, 13.3A
- 1500 watt heater
- Display: LEDs indicate power on, heat on and 6 temperature set points
This system can be used with paint thinners, Lacquer Thinner, Heptane, Toluene, Gun Washer Solvent, Xylene, Acetone, Methanol, Isopropyl alcohol.
- Waste solvent bins the original solvent along with liquid and solid materials picked up during use of the solvent
- The process of recycling separates the original solvent from the waste materials
- During recycling, the distillation tank fills with dirty solvent while the heating element heats the mixture
- As the solvent mixture boils, the vapor passes through a cooling condenser. This is where the purified, clean solvent, ready for use, condenses out
- Waste materials in the dirty solvent boil at a temperature substantially above the Temperature Set Point. This ensures that the waste material remains in the distillation tank for disposal
This product ships by truck
Lease Payments as low as $81.74 per month available (click here)
There are no comments for this product.