Uni-Ram 2 Hose Mobile Dust Extraction System - UR700QVAC
or 3 payments of $359.99 details
Regular Price: $1,471.50
On Sale For: $1,079.96
Keep the auto body shop free of dust with the Uni-Ram 2 Hose Mobile Dust Extraction System. This mobile vacuum easily moves to the work area, thanks to the large wheels and low center of gravity. This dust extraction system provides a cleaner and healthier work environment. Workshop personnel will be able to breathe without the need for a breathing apparatus. It reduces clean up time and keeps a check on sand paper consumption.
Two technicians can work on the Uni-Ram system at the same time. Each hose is 16 feet long, and two 1000 W vacuum motors enable powerful suction. This equipment ensures that freshly painted parts stay dust-free. There is an on/off control at the sander to turn the vacuum on or off automatically. The 12 gallon/47 liter drum has a stainless steel construction to keep the system durable through use. This dust extraction system has a two-stage filter, and and these are simple to replace. The head is removable for tilting the canister and removing waste easily.
Key Features of the Uni-Ram 2 Hose Mobile Dust Extraction System:
- 16-foot long hoses
- Two 1000W vacuum motors enable powerful suction
- Cleaner shop environment
- Minimizes cleanup time
- Recently painted parts stay free of dust
- Avoids the requirement of a central vacuuming system
- Curbs sand paper consumption
- Easily portable
- Stainless steel drum construction
- On/off control at sander turns vacuum on/off
- Quick and simple waste removal
- UL, CE Safety approval
- One year warranty
- Voltage: 120 V. 60 Hz.
- Air Pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Air Volume: 107 cfm (3000 L/min)
- Power Cord: 20 ft. (6 m)
- Drum size: 12 gallon/ 47L
- Dimensions: 41" H x 31" W x 21" D
- Weight: 66 lb. / 30 kg
Sanders shown in photo not included with purchase.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '3229-VA' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.