Uni-Dolly Car Dolly
On Sale For: $359.97
Move a car either with wheels or without the Uni-Dolly Car Dolly system. You can now easily free up your work bay overhead hydraulic lifts and floor jacks with this equipment. This dolly lets you move chassis, drive train, subframe or car body anywhere in your shop and out of the way.
The car dolly has a fast, independent adjusting vertical and horizontal capacity and can easily adjust from 14" to 21.5" in height and 30" to 60" in width. The heavy-duty steel frame allows you to fit almost all vehicle models and years. With the double row swivel bearings and precision sealed bearings in the 2" x 6" casters, you can conveniently push the dolly across air hoses and tools in the shop without the slightest trouble. Roll the uni-dolly right out to the parking lot with absolutely no obstacles. It is easier and safer to use this car dolly than floor jacks.
How does a car dolly work?
It fastens your car down to a robust frame to allow you to transport the car easily. By evenly distributing weight, the car dolly ensures that your car is secure when towing.
What you must keep in mind when you use the car dolly
- Ensure that the parking brakes are free
- Leave the locking column unlocked to allow you to turn the steering wheel
- Never allow an inexperienced driver to tow a loaded car tow dolly
- Helps in easily moving vehicles after the removal of the drive train during the process of repairing and replacing
- Independent vertical or horizontal adjusting capacity
- Helps in adjusting from 14" – 21.5" in height and 30" to 60" in width
- Heavy anti-slip rubber seats
- Heavy duty steel frame
- 4800 lb capacity
- High quality – US made
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought