Ultimate 2K Urethane Tintable Primer Surfacer - Gray - 5563
The Ultimate 2K Urethane Tintable Primer Surfacer - Gray is a quick drying, high build formula with strong adhesion properties. This tintable primer surfacer sands easily and provides exceptional color holdout. Use it on a variety of substrates such as properly prepared aluminum, steel, fiberglass, iron, previously painted surfaces. You can topcoat this high-solids, gray primer surfacer with any paint system.
How to use the Ultimate 2K Urethane Tintable Primer Surfacer – Gray:
- Surface Preparation: Clean the areas to be painted with a cleaning solvent to remove dirt, grease, wax and build-up. Featheredge and sand the original finish. Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Mixing: Mix the primer surfacer, urethane grade reducer, and primer surfacer catalyst in the ratio 4:1:1.
Setting up the Spray Gun: Use a gun to spray this primer surfacer. The requirements are 1.5 mm - 2.2 mm for Conventional and HVLP guns, 35-45 psi at the gun for Conventional gun, and 28-35 psi at the gun for HVLP gun.
- Application: Apply two wet coats at 40-50 psi. Leave a flash of 5-10 minutes between coats. It can be sanded and top-coated in three hours. It may be necessary to wait a bit longer for a full cure depending on the thickness of the film and temperature conditions.
Key Features of the Ultimate 2K Urethane Tintable Primer Surfacer – Gray:
- Two-component, high solids formula
- Easy to sand
- Good color holdout
- Mixing ratio – 4:1:1
- Exceptional adhesion properties
- Uses less basecoat
- VOC compliant
Safety Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
There are no comments for this product.