U-Pol Reface Sprayable Polyester Filler - SF1
The U-Pol Reface Sprayable Polyester Filler works well when preparing irregular steel and fiberglass surfaces. This two-component spray putty adheres to metal and provides a high build. This easy to sand putty is ideal for most paint systems.
Where can you apply the U-Pol Reface Sprayable Polyester Filler?
- Fully cured paint surfaces
- Polyester putties and body fillers
- Bare metal
We do not recommend the use of U-Pol Reface Sprayable Polyester Filler over aluminum, galvanized or etch primers. To clean gun, use lacquer thinners. With a pot life of 20-30 minutes at 70ºF, apply the filler using a gravity feed gun or a suction gun. When using this filler in damp climatic conditions, it is necessary that you use a non-sanding sealer.
- Mix the hardener with U-Pol Reface thoroughly
- Add hardener at five parts per 100 by volume or 3% by weight
- Mix only the amount that is necessary for immediate work
- Discard unused product and never put it back into the can
Key Features of the U-Pol Reface Sprayable Polyester Filler:
- Effective spray filler that helps fill up large irregular surfaces
- Works well for bare steel and glass fiber substrates
- High build
- Easy to sand
- 1 liter tin
Repair Process Guide
Technical Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0561-G' to data type int.