Easy to use - simply fill - shake - shoot
U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner Kits provide protection to the bed or floor surface of your truck against rust, corrosion, salt, dampness and extreme temperatures. It is suitable for application directly onto most original manufacturers' paint finishes or any self-etching primer surface.
It can restore even the most worn out and uneven truck beds or van floors to transform and give them a new and immaculate finishes. For proper adhesion, the work surface should be lightly sanded or scraped and made free of dirt and rust. All you have to do is simply fill, shake, and shoot. A kit contains four bottles - each filled up to 3/4 of bed liner material.
How to apply the U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner Kit
- Take a bottle of bed liner material
- Add hardener to fill line and shake the bottle well
- Spray this mixture on the required surface (applicator gun sold separately below)
To obtain the required texture apply with an even sweeping motion. You can also roll or brush the bed liner to obtain different textures and effects. Additional coats can be applied after an hour (if necessary). It is not necessary to give a coat of wax after application.
U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner Kit Includes:
- Four 750 ml (25 oz) bottles of bed liner base
- 1 liter of hardener
- Instructions manual
The contents of one kit can cover up to a standard eight foot truck bed or an area of 125 square feet. To apply the bed liner according to your vehicle's color, we recommend that you use the tint kit.
U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner Kit has passed flammability testing for motor vehicles according to the test methods FMVSS 302, ISO 3795 & BS AU 169A.
Key Features of the U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner Kit:
- Customizable: as the product is available in black and tintable versions
- Durable: provides tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface for protection against rust, corrosion, and extreme temperatures
- UV Resistant: delivers the highest level of fade protection
- Waterproof: provides a water-tight seal, keeps moisture out and eliminates the chances of rust
- Resistant: to fuels, hydraulic oils, salt water and more
Repair Process Guide
Black Kit Technical Data Sheet
Tintable Kit Technical Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.