U-Pol Liquid Gold Pourable Glazing Putty is one of the best glazing putty products available in the market because of its thick texture and non-shrinking quality. The non-shrinking resin in the putty is solvent proof and gives it an extra edge against competitive products.
This putty spreads smoothly, and you can use it as a light dent filler to fill in minor door dents, rock chips and hail damage. Its non-sagging properties allow it to be also used on vertical surfaces where deep dent fillers may not work very well.
This Liquid Gold putty contains a polyester filler paste that fills holes and repairs flaws on almost all types of substrates. Learn more with the Repair Process Guide.
The putty has superior adhesion, and one of its most important qualities is its compatibility with various surfaces, including bare metal, lightly sanded OEM paint, aluminum, galvanized, fiberglass, and many flexible plastics like those used on bumper covers.
The putty does not contain wax or paraffin, and this makes the putty easy to sand; all you need is a sandpaper as fine as 320-grit. It also does not matter whether you sand it after just 10 minutes or 24 hours; the putty will still give you a wonderful finish. For safety measures, it is recommended to use latex or nitro gloves, safety glasses, and a particle mask when using the U-Pol Liquid Gold Pourable Glazing Putty. View the MSDS
Special Features of the U-Pol Liquid Gold Pourable Glazing Putty:
- Thick, creamy, smooth texture makes it easy to spread
- Texture makes it easy to apply on different surfaces like bare metal, lightly sanded OEM paint, aluminum, galvanized, fiberglass, and many flexible plastics
- Non-shrinking, solvent-proof resin
- Smooth texture allows for use as a light dent filler for door dents, rock chips, and hail damage
- Non-sagging quality makes it compatible with vertical surfaces
- Polyester filler used for filling holes and repairing flaws
- No wax or paraffin contents make the putty easy to sand
- You can sand the putty within 10-15 minutes of application
- Can be sanded with thin, 320 grit paper for maximum finish
Technical Data Sheet