U-Pol 2K HS Build Primer 3:1
Complete spot and panel repair jobs easily with the high-solids two component urethane coating, offering a versatile performance. The U-Pol 2K HS Build Primer 3:1 coating can be used with a hardener, and it works like a spray filler. When you add one-part reducer to it, this primer will work as a urethane surfacer for panel and overall repairs. If you increase this amount of reducer a bit and add hardener followed by 1 ½ parts of reducer, then this formula becomes a quick drying sealer that aids repair jobs as well.
How to prepare the surface before using U-Pol 2K HS Build Primer 3:1:
- Wash the surface properly with soap and water, and dry
- Degrease the surface using a suitable grease and wax remover
- Sand with 180-220 grit sandpaper and clean again with a grease and wax remover
- Apply etch primer on the surface before applying the primer filler for enhanced adhesion and corrosion protection over bare metal
Key Features of the U-Pol 2K HS Build Primer 3:1:
- Sands easily
- Easy to apply
- Available in beige and gray colors
- Tintable up to 10% with urethane mixing base
- Usable as a primer sealer, surfacer, or wet-on-wet sealer
- Suitable for air drying, low baking or IR curing
- Provides perfect gloss hold-out
- Flows well
- Dries quickly
- Color holdout
- Chromate free
- Shows good adhesion to E-coated surfaces
- High solids
- Exceptional filling and sanding capabilities
- Capacity: 3 liters
- Colors: Beige or Gray
Repair Process Guide
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Beige Color - UP2202
|Gray Color - UP2204
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0567-fast' to data type int.