Transtar Low VOC 2.1 Euro Kwik Clearcoat, 5 Liter - 7211-F
LOW V.O.C. Clearcoat
Low VOC 2.1 Euro Kwik Clearcoat is an acrylic urethane clearcoat for basecoat/clearcoat systems that can be usedwith all solvent and waterborne basecoats. It is suitable for all automotive refinishing as well as trucks and equipment. Low VOC 2.1 Euro Kwik Finish Clearcoat can be buffed in 2-3 hours at 75 degrees F (24 degrees C). Its fast dry time enables customers to cycle more cars through their shops.
With Low VOC 2.1 Euro Kwik Clearcoat a shop can clearcoat, buff/polishand deliver a vehicle in the same day! The reduced bake time requirements enable over twice as many vehicles to be processed through the paint booths. These advantages translate into less energy usage and more profit per job. It can be buffed in 2 hours at 75°F (24°C), and still provides that high quality "euro" look.
- Size: 5 Liter
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Actual V.O.C.: 1.2#/gal (500g/l)
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 1.9#/gal (500g/l)
- % Solids (wight): 48% ï Coatings VOC: 1.98#/gal (237 g/l)
- Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Activator: 7226-CF/7236-CF (order below)
- Reducer: Zero V.O.C. Reducer suitable for shop temperature
- Reduction: up to 5% ï
- Pot Life: 2 hours @ 68-75ºF (20-24ºC)
- Force Drying: 140º F (60ºC) for 20-30 minutes
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought