Transtar Fisheye Remover, 8 oz Bottle - 6737
Transtar Fisheye Remover is an additive specially formulated to help avoid and prevent fisheyes. This product can be used with virtually all types of urethane and non-urethane 2K topcoats. Use for a smooth finish over surfaces that show evidence of fisheying usually due to silicone contaminants.
- Prevents cratering and fisheyes
- Helps guard against silicone contamination
- Assures a smooth finish
- Use 1/4 to 1/2 ounce per sprayable quart in Transtar 2K Clearcoats or Primers.
- Size: 8 fl. oz. twin neck bottle
- Color: Clear
- Actual V.O.C.: 6.8#/gal
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 6.8#/gal
- Mix Ratio: 1/4 to 1/2 oz per sprayable quart
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought