Transtar Finish-Tec Euro Classic DTM Primer, Gallon - 7241
The Transtar Finish-Tec Euro Classic DTM Primer is a two component primer surfacer that is applied to metal surfaces directly. The quick-drying primer reduces cycle time which translates into material and labor savings. The primer is easy to sand, wet or dry, and provides ultimate corrosion resistance and material savings. Many restoration specialists believe that tinting the Transtar Finish-Tec Euro Classic DTM Primer with Transtar’s exclusive ‘Star Shade System’ improves results and requires fewer coats.
Advantages of using the Transtar Finish-Tec Euro Classic DTM Primer, Gallon:
- Convenient 4:1 mix ratio
- High solids formula provides improved fill and build
- Excellent sprayability and flow out
- Easy sandability
- Great corrosion resistance
- Does not contain isocyanates
- Size Gallon
- Actual/Regulatory V.O.C.: 4.0#/gal (479g/l)
- Color: Gray
- Category: Primer
- Shelf Life 1 year
- Mix Ratio (by volume) 4:1
- Pot Life 3 hours @ 70°F
- Activator: 7254/7257 Euro Classic Primer Activator
- VOC-RTU 4.4#/gal (526g/l)
- Solids Percent 62
- Coverage 650: ft2/gal
Transtar 7241 MSDS
Technical Data Sheet - English
Technical Data Sheet - Spanish
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'TRE-7254' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.