Transtar Euro Kwik Clearcoat, Quart - 7214
Euro Kwik Clearcoat is an acrylic urethane clearcoat with a sprayable V.O.C. of 3.5 lb/gal (using EPA Test Method 24). This product meets National Rule V.O.C. regulations of 5.0 #/gal V.O.C. and Bay Area Rule 45 V.O.C. regulation of 4.5 lb/gal for Group 1 vehicles for basecoat/clearcoat systems and can be used with all solvent and waterborne basecoats. It is suitable for all automotive refinishing as well as trucks and equipment.
Euro Kwik Clearcoat Urethane Clearcoat can be buffed in 2 hours at 75°F (24°C). Its fast dry time enables customers to cycle more cars through their shops. With Euro Kwik Clearcoat a shop can clearcoat, buff/polish and deliver the vehicle in the same day! The reduced bake time requirements enable over twice as many vehicles to be processed through the paint booths. These advantages translate into less energy usage, and more profit per job.
- Improves cycle times
- No flex agent needed on plastic parts!
- Reduces energy requirements
- Requires only a 15 minute bake cycle at 140°F (60°C)
- Superior gloss and D.O.I.
- Air dries in 2 hours (@75°F (24°C))
- 5 Liter can produces 33% more materials than standard U.S. gallon
- “Euro” high quality finish
- Size Quart
- Actual V.O.C. 2.6#/gal
- Regulatory V.O.C. 3.4#/gal
- Color Clearcoat
- Shelf Life 1 Year
- Mix Ratio (by volume) 2:1
- Reducer OPTIONAL: Using Transtar's Urethane Grade reducers suitable for shop conditions.
- Pot Life 2 hours @ 68°-75°F (20°-24°C)
- Activator 7228 Euro KWIK Activators (Sold Separately Here)
- Reduction Up to 5% If desired.
- VOC-RTU 3.5#/gal (420g/l)
- Solids Percent 46.0%
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought