Transtar 90 Minute Panel Bond Adhesive, 7 fl oz cartridge - 1738
Panel Bond Adhesive is a 90 minute, multi-use glass sphere filled epoxy adhesive that provides a superior bond and seals that panel being bonded. The glass spheres in the product assist in obtaining the proper bond line thickness. #1738 is suitable for all non-structural bonding applications of metal, aluminum, fiberglass and SMC, including door skins, roof skins, fenders, quarter panels, cab corners, and medium and large sized panels.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Weld through when wet
- Easy to sand
- High strength formula
- High impact resistant
- Can be used on a variety of substrates
- Size: 7 fl oz cartridge
- Appearance: White/gray
- Actual V.O.C.: 0.00#/gal (0g/l)
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 0.00#/gal (0g/l)
- Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Work Time: 85 - 90 minutes
- Fixture Time: 4.5 - 5 hours
- Full Cure Time: 36 - 48 hours
- Shelf Life: 1 year (unopened)
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheets:
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '3M-8115' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.