Tracerline Pro-Alert 2791™ Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector - HBF-TP9364
- Utilizes state-of-the-art infrared sensor technology
- Optimum sensitivity detects leaks down to 0.1 oz./year
- User selectable, three-position sensitivity switch minimizes false triggering and allows for easy diagnosis of small, medium, and large leaks
- Infrared sensor provides consistent response and cannot be “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerants
- Extremely long service life of 1,000 hours or more
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quicker response and quicker clearing
- Audible alarm and multiple LEDs help locate leaks fast
- NiMH battery provides over six hours of use between charges
- Detector also works with AC and DC power adapters (included)
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and alert user to low battery or infrared sensor failure
- Rubber-coated, flexible metal probe holds its position in tight spaces
- Includes sensor, replacement filters, rechargeable NiMH battery, AC power adapter, DC power adapter with cigarette lighter plug and rugged carrying case
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'ATD-3697' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.