Tracerline Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool - HBF-TP9367
Features advanced heterodyne circuitry and “Sound Signature Technology” to convert and amplify inaudible ultrasonic sounds into audible “natural” sounds. Provides quick diagnosis of leaks and defects before they become major breakdowns!
The Marksman™ II is ideal for detecting air brake leaks, compressed air leaks, vacuum leaks, tire leaks, EVAP system leaks, gear and bearing wear, electrical discharge, exhaust leaks, refrigerant leaks, cabin seal and gasket integrity...and more!
- Convenient, easy-to-use, touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch
- 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoint the exact problem source
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation
- Precision-engineered hollow air probe helps isolate leak sources in cramped areas
- Solid contact probe quickly pinpoints wear or damage to internal components–without disassembly!
- Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weatherstripping in passenger cabs, trailers and other non-pressurized enclosures
- Two-year warranty
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought