T.O.M.C.A.T. Air-Assisted Multiple Camber Adjustment Tool - TC-614
Regular Price: $169.99
On Sale For: $154.99
Make camber settings a one man job with the T.O.M.C.A.T. Air-Assisted Multiple Camber Adjustment Tool. This adjustment tool helps you set camber easily with wheels on the ground. The air-assisted camber adjustment tool reduces the use of camber bolts. The inflatable air bladder can be easily fit between tire and strut and assists in better and controlled camber settings. The camber tool works on GM and Chrysler vehicles that use two-bolt lower strut mounts. The low-pressure pop-off valve prevents over-inflating while the air control valve helps in controlled inflation and deflation.
What does the multiple camber adjustment tool contain?
- 2' air hose and air bladder
- Low-pressure pop-off valve
- Air control valve
How does the T.O.M.C.A.T. Air-Assisted Multiple Camber Adjustment Tool work?
- Loosen strut mount bolts
- Place the camber adjustment tool between tire and strut
- Inflate the adjustment tool to push the wheel to a positive camber position
- Adjust the camber by slowly releasing air from the adjustment tool
There are no comments for this product.