TIF Phototachometer - TIF785
Measures and Records Rotational, Linear and Surface Speeds
Capable of measuring and recording the rotational, linear and surface speeds. Non-contract function makes it easy to use in hard to reach or tight spaces. Easy to handle palm sized design makes it easy to maneuver when performing traditional contact measurement.
- Both non-contact and contact modes
- Laser sighting
- Operates at a distance of up to 40"
- Auto ranging/fixed decimal
- Ability to capture and store readings
- Low battery indicator
- Non-contact: 6.0-99,999 RPM
- Contact: 6.0-25,000 RPM
- 6.0-5,999.9 RPM +/- 0.01%
- 5,999.9-99,999 RPM +/- 0.05%
- 6.0-9,999.9 RPM 0.1 RPM
- 10,000-99,999 RPM 1 RPM
- Response Time: < 1 second
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!