TIF IR Thermometer 12:1 - TIF7612
Dimensins: 6.9 x 1.5 x 2.8 in - 175.2 x 39.0 x 71.9 mm
How Infrared Thermometers Work:
- SoC (System-on-a-Chip) Technology – Complete IR design incorporated on a single chip, creating compact and lightweight design.
- Innovative optical lens – high accuracy measurements over wide temperature ranges. 12:1 distance to spot (D:S) ratio
- Laser pointer –Simply point at desired target and press the trigger for temperature reading.
- External temperature port can extend the temperature up to 1999°F.
- High and low pass filters with audible alarms for out of range measurements
- Temperature modes - Maximum (MAX), Minimum (MIN), Difference (DIF), & Average (AVG) temperature modes .
- Visual low battery indicators; requires two "AAA" batteries.
To measure a surface temperature, the user aims the IR Thermometer at
the target, presses a button, and reads the temperature
display. The device has an optical lens that collects the radiated
infrared energy from the object and focuses it on the detector.
The detector converts the energy into an electrical signal that's
amplified and displayed as a temperature reading. An infrared
thermometer measures temperature by sensing the magnitude of radiated
energy at infrared frequencies. Using this data and the
actual temperature of the detector, the thermometer calculates the
temperature of the surface that emitted the energy.
There are no comments for this product.