TIF Combustible Gas Detector, 220V (European) - TIF8900-E
The TIF8900 is a super-sensitive, cordless, combustible gas detector that detects a broad range of natural gases including propane, methanol, butane, and gasoline.
- Solid-state sensor technology, long life, and precision.
- Adjustable sensitivity levels; as low as 5ppm.
- Audible “Geiger counter” signal.
- Rechargeable battery and charger included.
- International models, TIF8900-E, 220V
- Power Source: Two 2.4V Ni-Cad batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 4 hours per charge
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 2"D (21.59cm x 6.35cm x 5.08cm)
- Operating Range: 32°F to 105°F
- Probe Length: 16 inches, weights 12.3 oz
There are no comments for this product.